Full-Day Excursion Waterfall Sendang Gila & Tiu kelep Lombok
This is a full-day excursion waterfall Sendang Gila & waterfall Tiu Kelep, the northern part of Lombok Island. we made this program for those who want to see the natural scenery around the island of Lombok.
On the journey starts at 09.00 am then back in the afternoon, first, you will see the local market in the morning Lendang Bajur, monkeys in the Pusuk forest pass. view of rice terrace & Sasak village which is located on the slopes of Mount Rinjani, waterfall from Mount Rinjani, local people believe that water from water can cure diseases
Sendang Gila waterfall tour overview
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 09.00 AM
- Visiting Lendang Bajur traditional market
- Pusuk Pass, feeding monkeys
- Senaru village, amazing rice terrace rice field
- Waterfall ( Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep )
- Senaru village, traditional sasak village of Senaru
- Historical old Mosque of Bayan
- Sunset in Malimbu hill
Itinerary of waterfall Sendang Gila Tour:
Start the tour at 09.00 am, our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby, first visit to the Lendang Bajur local market, walk around the market for about 30 minutes, there you can buy some items at the market such as fruit, herbs, coffee, and everyday items if the season is to buy seasonal fruits such as durian & mango.
After visiting the market drive continue to Pusuk Pass, a place higher than 1000 above sea level, there you will see some monkeys, feed monkeys with peanuts, usually our guide provides peanuts or bananas. Continue the journey directly to the Senaru area for about 1.5 hours, where you will start walking to the first waterfall of Sendang Gila and the second waterfall of Tiu Kelep.
Walk down to the waterfall will be accompanied by a local guide from the Senaru area (Regional Regulation), then, around 13.00 pm walk back to Senaru. Rest in Senaru for lunch or drinks. Soft hiking takes about 2 hours.
After resting before returning to the hotel, you are invited to visit the traditional Sasak village in Senaru, be there for around 30 minutes, then continue to visit the old mosque in Bayan which is used by Moslim Watu Telu. then back to the hotel via a different road close to the beach. The trip back to the hotel take about 2 hours, stopping at the Malimbu hill to take photos & see the sunset. End your program
Price US$ per person
- US$/35 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$/ 30 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 25 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English Guide
- Entrance fee, to place visit
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide & driver
- Personal Purchase
- Lunch additional IDR 100.000/person
Things To Bring
Sunglass, swimsuit, towel, sun cream, camera, some cash for personal need and tips
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION.