Full-Day Excursion Waterfall Sendang Gila & Tiu kelep Lombok
This is a full-day excursion waterfall Sendang Gila & waterfall Tiu Kelep, In the northern part of Lombok Island. we create this program for those who want to see the natural scenery on slope of mount rinjani
On the journey starts at 08.30 am then back in the afternoon, first you will stop in lendang bajur local market then drive to Pusuk pass there you can see monkey on the road, you will feed monkey by peanut
Continue drive to Senaru stop on the road to see view of rice terrace & Senaru village which is located on the slopes of Mount Rinjani, then walk down to waterfall sendang Gila on foot of Mount Rinjani, local people believe that water can cure diseases
On the way back from waterfall to hotel visit old mosque bayan & driving pass malimbu hill stop to see sunset & photo stop
Sendang Gila waterfall tour overview
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 08.30 AM
- Lendang Bajur traditional market
- Pusuk Pass, monkey forest, feeding monkeys on the road
- Senaru traditional sasak village & amazing rice terrace rice field
- Waterfall ( Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep )
- Old Mosque of Bayan
- Malimbu hill : Sunset, View three gili & mount agung Bali
Start the tour at 09.00 am, our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby, first visit to the Lendang Bajur local market, walk around the market for about 30 minutes, there you can buy some items at the market such as fruit, herbs, coffee, and everyday items if the season is to buy seasonal fruits such as durian & mango.
After visiting the market drive continue to Pusuk Pass, a place higher than 1000 above sea level, there you will see some monkeys, feed monkeys with peanuts, usually our guide provides peanuts or bananas. Continue the journey directly to the Senaru area for about 1.5 hours, where you will start walking to the first waterfall of Sendang Gila and the second waterfall of Tiu Kelep.
Walk down to the waterfall will be accompanied by a local guide from the Senaru area (Regional Regulation), then, around 13.00 pm walk back to Senaru. Rest in Senaru for lunch or drinks. Soft hiking takes around 2 hours.
After resting before returning to the hotel, you are invited to visit the traditional Sasak village in Senaru, be there for around 30 minutes, then continue to visit the old mosque in Bayan which is used by Moslim Watu Telu. then back to the hotel pass a different road close to the beach. The trip back to the hotel take about 2 hours, stopping at the Malimbu hill to take photos & see the sunset. End your program
Our Price US$ per person
- US$/55 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$/50 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 45 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English or German Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip guide & driver
- Personal Purchase
- Lunch additional IDR 100.000/person
Things to Bring on the tour:
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal need and tips
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION.