Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Excursion
Half-day Tanah Lot sunset excursion was made for those who wanted to discover Balinese man-made and natural wonders alike, including the stunning Taman Ayun at Mengwi, built for the royal family in the 17th century.
sits surrounded by a sparking moat and is truly a sight to behold. Spend the time in the Alas Kedaton monkey forest, famous for its large population of monkeys that inhabit the trees and man-made sculptures amidst the hanging fruit bats. It the end the trip see sunset at Tanah Lot temple. Duration of the tour is approximately around 6 hours for a half-day tour.
How to book :Tanah Lot Sunset excursion
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp at +62 818365070.
- We will process your booking and send you an online invoice via email or WhatsApp.
- Please finalize the payment ( Terms and conditions ). For more details, please refer to the payment methods section.
- Present your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) on-site. Happy traveling
Our Price: US$ Per person (Tanah Lot Sunset excursion)
- US$ 45 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 32 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 25 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- A good car with air conditioning
- Good guide English speaking,
- mineral water and soft drinks on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide and driver
- Entrance fee
- Coffee Luwak
Important Notes: Tanah Lot Sunset excursion
- Minimum 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- Taking Bali’s traditional customs is an extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to Bring on tour: Tanah Lot Sunset excursion
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- sarong or shawl
- some cash for personal needs and a tip