Mount Rinjani trekking summit 3 days 2 nights
Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 days 2 nights summit we designed for those who want to see Lake Segara Anak, a long walking route through the jungle, crater rim Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak, to the summit of Mount Rinjani.
Trek starts at Rinjani mountain from Senaru Village and descends the journey in Sembalun Village. This program offers a minimum of 2 participants.
A participant can make this trekking around the age of 11-50 years. We do not recommend it for people who suffer from asthma or allergies with cold weather.
Mount Rinjani Trekking summit 3 days 2 nights Overview:
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
- Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary Mount Rinjani trek 3 days 2 nights summit:
Early Day Pick up at 05.00 at your hotel Senggigi / Mataram and 03.00 from Kuta area then transfer to Senaru village about 2 hours drive, if your hotel is in the area of Senggigi.
Arriving in the village of Senaru then registering at the Rinjani Trek Center (RTC) with a height of 601 m above sea level and starting trekking around 08.00.trekking through the tropical forest to Post 1 (750 m) walk around about 1.5 hours, rest here and proceed to the Post 2 Montong Satas (1500 M) trek about 2 hours, rest and lunch there
After lunch, continue heading towards Post 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000 AD) 2 hours walk. From Pos 3 continue the track for about 2 hours to camp at Senaru Crater Rim (2641 m). Arriving at crater rim around 5 pm, there you will see a spectacular view of Segara Anak Lake, Baru Jari Volcano, Mount Peak. Rinjani and sunset views on the islands of Gili and Bali. overnight at camp
Overview trail at day 01 from Senaru village to crater rim Senaru:
- Distance: 9,2 km
- Walk duration: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Get up early to see the sunrise on the summit of Mount Rinjani then at 08.00 am walk down to Lake Segara Anak (2000 m), some of the paths are quite steep so it needs extra attention and more focus to walk if walking down to Lake Segara Anak.
until Lake Segara Anak around 3.5 hours from crater rim senaru, enjoy the beautiful scenery around the lake and go to the nearby hot springs to enjoy the natural hot spring spa, relax time, lunch, and rest at Segara Anak Lake
After lunch, continue to the Sembalun Crater Rim (2639 m), this climbing route with several tracks is also quite steep. The trip is about to Sembalun 3.5 hours, overnight at crater rim sembalun. there you will see the beautiful sunset. Dinner and overnight at camp and rest early
Overview trail at day 02 crater Rim Senaru to Segara Anak lake
- Distance: 2,5 km
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: +641 m
Overview trail from Segara Anak lake to crater Rim sembalun
- Distance : 3,4 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Early in the morning get up around 3:00 to go to the top of Mount Rinjani (3,726 m), the hiking trail is very difficult, sandy, dusty. Walk about 3.5 hours to reach the summit of Mount Rinjani, the weather is cold and sometimes the wind is strong.
there you will enjoy beautiful views and amazing views of the sunrise across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mount Agung and Sumbawa island
After being there for about 2 hours you will go down to crater rim Sembalun. For breakfast, after that you will go down to Sembalun Village through open grassland.
Lunch will be served on the route, which takes about 5-6 hours to walk to Sembalun Lawang Village, End of the program. then transfer to Sembalun to the Mataram / Senggigi / Kuta area
Overview trail at day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration walk: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: much difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview rail at day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Sembalun village:
- Distance: 10 km
- Duration walk: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 m (Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: -1,539 m
Our Price USD Per person:
- US$289 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$250/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$216 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 liters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport Idr 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smartphone
- Garbage plastic