Mount Rinjani Trekking 4 days 3 nights Start Sembalun
This Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days / 3 nights the program for those who want to know Rinjani mountain detail and best for beginner trekker or family trekker.
The participant suggestion has a good level of fitness and the ability to walk long distances. The trekking program covering Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m), Mount Rinjani’s summit (3,726 m), Segara Anak Lake (2000m), Hot Springs, and Senaru Crater Rim (2641m) Segara Anak lake.
We offered you with private organize only not sharing. we do not recommend for those who suffer from asthma or allergies with cold temperatures. available base on request, individual minimum 2 people or group, suggestion between age 11 – 50 years old
Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days / 3-night overview :
- Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
- Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
- Spectacular view of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
- Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
- Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
- Smoke that throughout hole of a new volcano in the middle of Lake Segara Anak
- Best sleep under the stars, sunrise over the summit Rinjani
- Spectacular Sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Sembalun trek route offers grand views of the sand savanna over the eastern entrance
Itinerary of Mount Rinjani trekking 4 days / 3 nights :
DAY 01. Pick up in the morning in your hotel at 05.00 am from around Senggigi area or Mataram transfer to Sembalun, arrive in Sembalun at 08.30 am Registration at Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang, breakfast by breakfast box you may order one day before in hotel where you overnight, breakfast you will take in the car or in Sembalun Lawang,
Start the trek with the gentle ascent walking through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300m) about 1,5 hours, take some rest and then onto Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) about 1 hour. And then continue the trek for 1,5 hours to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), break for Lunch. After lunch continue the trek up to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder and take about 3,5 hours to reach the campsite at Plawangan II, Sembalun crater rim (2,639 m).
Reach Sembalun crater rim around 5 PM, set up the tent for camp. Once in the afternoon is your time to see the beautiful sunset. Dinner at the camp and get early rest
Day O2. Start the trek at 03:30 AM for the summit (3,726 m), its walk on volcanic scree, the trek trail very hard lost sands. Its 3,5 hours walk to get the top of Mount Rinjani, the weather is a cold and sometimes strong wind. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa.
After enjoying the views descent back to the campsite. Breakfast then continue the descent to the lake (Segara Anak Lake, 2000 m). It takes two to three hours to walk down through the steep and rocky trail. Stay focus on the trek due to some rocks are unstable
The rest of the day is to spend relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs to get a natural massage, by local people, believe it to have healing powers. Camp and overnight by the lake
Day 03. Leave the lake Segara Anak after lunch, trek to Plawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim (2,461 m) for 3 hours. Some trek points very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail. Camp for the last night of the program at Senaru crater rim.
Set up the tent and enjoy the views around and the lake from the other side, relax, explore and beautiful sunset spot from the campsite(Dinner in crater rim Senaru )
Day 04. Get up in the morning in Senaru crater Rim see wonderful view Gili, Mount Agung Bali, Sumbawa island then breakfast, around 8 o” clock break the tent. Continue to walk down descend through a long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich flora, birdlife and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung.
Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route. After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru village. Then transfer to Senggigi /Mataram/Kuta area. End of program.
Price US$ Private organize:
- US$/269 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$/250 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 230/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport Idr. 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic