Full-Day Eastern Bali tour district of Karang Asem
full-day eastern Bali one day tour, we offer for those want to know east part Bali district of Karang Asem, One of the scenics of along Bali’s southeastern part coastline, first takes you to Kusamba beach, a picturesque setting that home to traditional Balinese salt mining, then continue to drive to Goa Lawah Temple ( Bat cave) with the house over thousand bat animal you may see on the temple.
The journey through various scenic coastal town including the fishing village of Candi Dasa and extraordinary Lush Amlapure
Enjoy Lunch in Tirta Gangga water palace taking sweeping view of the land, Sea east Bali and view mount Agung, afternoon back to Hotel. Duration trip for 10 hours.
Our Price US$: 150 US$ participant 2 till 4 people booked this tour
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English or German-speaking,
- mineral water & soft drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
- Lunch Local Balinese Food
- Min 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 people, advise us by email. Get a special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to Bring on tour:
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- changing t-shirt
- some cash for personal need and tips