Full-Day Kintamani barong Dance excursion
Full day Kintamani Barong dance excursion will find many perspectives on Balinese life from various cultural costumes to agriculture. This tour goes to Bali in the east with highlands
The tour will start by observing the famous Barong and Kris Dance show. It describes the eternal struggle between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) and ends with a scene where the kris dancers fall into a trance and try to kill the demon Rangda.
Then continue to proceed to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and gold, known for its fine wood carvings, before visiting the holy spring of Tirta Empul, surrounded by a large shrine to honor the God Indra.
There are bathing pools, which are believed to have strong curative powers. On the hill behind this temple is a presidential guest house built by the late President Soekarno.
Our next stop is Kintamani where you can enjoy your Lunch with breathtaking views over the caldera lake of Danau Batur.
Then on the way back to your Hotel, we will pass the greenery of Tegallalang with its rice field and coconut trees. Stop at Goa Gajah Elephant Cave before heading back to hotel
The duration of this tour is approximately 10 hours.
Kintamani Barong Dance Excursion overview:
- Traditional Barong Dance & Kris dance at Batubulan village
- Celuk & Mas a central handicraft Gold, silver jewelry & wood sculptures
- Tirta empul the water holy spring surrounded by a large shrine to honor the God Indra.
- Kintamani View Caldera mount batur & weather very cool
- Tegalalang a beautiful view rice terrace for selfie photo
- Elephant cave ( Goa Gajah ) an ancient cave made of carved rock.
Itinerary Kintamani Barong Dance excursion:
Early morning after breakfast around 08.00 am our guide will pick you up for a tour to Kintamani, when your hotel location is in the Nusa Dua, Legian or Seminyak area.
First from a hotel visiting Batubulan village to watch the Barong dance which the dance tells about Balinese mythology & kris dance fall into a trance and try to kill the demon Rangda, then see the handicraft local batik, gold & silver in celuk village. The trip continues to Tegalalang village, see the beautiful rice terrace & walk to the rice fields, a good place for selfie photos with the rice terrace background.
Then the tour will continue to Kintamani Bangli regency. See the beautiful scenery of Mount Batur, view caldera Lake batur. & the weather there is very cool, spend time in kintamani, enjoy the fresh air & take selfie photos. Your lunch will be served at Kintamani with local Balinese food
The last trip will visit Tegalalang located in Gianyar regency, In Tegalalang you will see the rice terrace & walk to the rice fields, a good place for selfie photo with rice terrace background, then visit Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) an ancient made of carved stone rock. Afternoon back to hotel.
The Price US$ 150 Participant 2-4 Persons to booked this tour
- Good car with air-condition
- Good guide English speaking,
- mineral water & soft drink
- 1 glass coffee Luwak each person at coffee shop Gianyar
- Personal something Private
- Tip Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
- Ticket to watch Barong dance performance.
- Minimum 2 Persons participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 persons, Send us email or what’s app & Get a special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to bring on the excursion
- Shawl or Sarong
- sun cream,
- camera or smart phone
- some cash for personal need and tips