Beginner Surf Trip to Sengigi Beach Area
Beginner surf trip Sengigi is the best option if you have some surfing experience but are still not confident alone. These surfing programs are perfect for you.
The Senggigi Beach area is a popular surf spot and, in the right conditions, has some decent surf breaks. When the wind is high, a local surfer can be seen catching the waves here every day. Do not see a different place to surf; Senggigi is a spectacular place for beginners and intermediates.
As a result, we offer a beginner’s surf trip with the following conditions: Sengigi Surf Beginner Trip
During the first lesson of the Lombok Surf Trips, we will teach the basics of surfing as follows:
- Understanding Water safety
- The way Surfing etiquette works
- Knowing Wave dynamics
- A good Paddling surfboard effectively
- Control Body positioning
- How to Catch waves
- The way Stand up on your surfboard and ride that wave!
Further more, following surf lessons, will learn the subject as follows: Sengigi Surf Beginner Trip
- How to Paddle a Surfboard
- How to Choose and catch the best waves to surf
- Recognize and avoid dangers on surfing.
- How to Enter and exit the surf zone
- A good stand-up on a surfboard
- The way Drop in and ride a wave.
- How to Apply proper surfing etiquette and safety rules
- How to Recognize different surfboard designs and functions
- understand how to Read the waves
Each of our surf trip lessons focuses on a particular aspect. However, our Beginner surfing Lessons emphasize safety and basic surfing fundamentals.
As the ocean can be scary and overwhelming for some beginning surfers, the important foundations of paddling, body positioning, water safety, and surfing etiquette are initially discussed on the beach. Then, we take our guests to a good spot with small waves, like surfing coves, to help them catch their first waves easily and safely.
Our ever-patient surf instructors will be with you in the water at all times to provide you with constant feedback. In this way, you will improve faster and gain the confidence and awareness to surf by yourself as soon as possible.
Our price is IDR 550.000 per person per one lesson (Sengigi area) and IDR 850.000 per surf trip to Kuta area (7-hour tour).
How to book: Sengigi Surf Beginner Trip
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp at +62 818365070.
- We will process your booking and send you an online invoice via email or WhatsApp.
- Please finalize the payment (Terms and conditions). For more details, please refer to the payment methods section.
- Present your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) on-site. Happy traveling
Price includes:Sengigi Surf Beginner Trip:
- Surfboard rental (soft board to intermediate board, 7’6 long)
- Surf instructor
- Wet suite
- Board shorts
- Mineral water
- First aid kits
- Government tax
- Airport transfer
- Board shorts
- Soft drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
Surf school facilities: Sengigi Surf Beginner Trip
- First aid kits
- photos by camera, Go Pro