Lombok Honeymoon Packages 5 Days, 4 Nights
Lombok Honeymoon Packages for 5 days and 4 nights are offered for those who are newly married or want to celebrate their wedding day on the island of Lombok. This package will invite you to enjoy some tourist attractions in Lombok.
We serve you with an experienced guide and always provide accurate information in good English, and our experienced driver always drives carefully
Overview Lombok Honeymoon 5 Days
- Day.01. Transfer from airport or harbor to Hotel free program
- Day 2. Banyumulek central pottery village, Sukarara weaving village, Sade traditional Sasak house, Mawun quiet beach, and Kuta Lombok white sand beach (Native Sasak Tour)
- Day 3: Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Air for snorkeling
- Day 4: Gunung Sari local market, Pusuk Pass monkey forest, waterfall Sendang Gila, Tui Kelep, Senaru traditional village, Bayan old mosque (soft hiking)
- Day 05: Transfer out of the hotel to the airport or Harbor End program
Itinerary: Lombok Honeymoon 5 days
Day 1: Transfer from the airport or harbor to the hotel
Arrive at the airport in Lombok or harbor check in hotel. Free Program at the hotel
Day 02: Full Day South Part of Lombok Kuta Beach Mandalika
Breakfast at the hotel starts at 9:00 a.m. Drive for the Sasak tour. First, stop at the pottery village of Banyumulek to see the process of making the pot, ashtray, piggy bank, and other materials from earthen clay.
Sukarara is a central weaving village; there you will get an explanation of everything from how to spin yarn to weaving sarongs, shalls, cloth tables, etc.
Process drive to Sade Village, a traditional Sasak village, an old village, Kuta Beach time for Lunch. Afternoon back to the hotel.
Day 03: Snorkeling tour to three Gili Trawangan islands: Meno, Air
After breakfast in the hotel, Our guide will pick you up and take you on a Gili Tour in north Lombok. First sail to Gili Air, swim and snorkel underwater, and see many colorful fish, Gili Meno, where you can look at coral reefs, statues underwater, and turtles.
Drop-in Gili Meno for lunch. Next stop is Gili Trawangan for relaxation: lying down on the beach, visiting turtle breeding, or taking a horse cart around Gili Trawangan afternoon back to the hotel. romantic dinner at the hotel (where you overnight)
Day 4: Full-day Tour to the waterfall at Sendang Gila, north Lombok
Breakfast at the hotel for Sendang Gila waterfall and Tiu Kelep, first stop in the local market in Gunung Sari, and possibilities to buy some fruit, herbs, coffee, and daily goods If it’s in season, you might be able to find some durian or Manggo.
Continue to drive to Pusuk Pass, where some monkeys are waiting for feeding, and our guide will provide some peanuts.This is the place where you will start walking down to the first waterfalls, Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep.
mosque in Bayan, Return to the hotel via Malimbu, stopping for a photo with the three Gili Islands and Mount Agung Bali in the background.
Day 5. Transfer out to the airport or harbor.
After breakfast at the free activities Hotel and waiting for the pickup time to the airport or harbor to the next destination, End the program with a happy and memorable honeymoon.
How to book : Lombok Honeymoon 5 Days
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via WhatsApp at +62 818365070.
- We will process your booking and send you an online invoice via email or WhatsApp.
- Please finalize the payment ( Terms and conditions ). For more details, please refer to the payment methods section.
- Present your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) on-site. Happy traveling
- Welcome Drink and Cool Face Upon Arrival
- Honeymoon Cake Combined with Tropical Fruit in The Room
- Experience an English or German Guide
- A good car with air conditioning
- Entrance fee
- Local Guide
- Lunch on tour
- Mineral water
- Boat Charter to cross Gili Glass Bottom
- Flight Ticket
- Personal expenses
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Airport Tax
- This tour program is suitable for newly married and celebrate wedding anniversary
- This tour program can be done any day
- Booking by email or What’s App.
Things to Bring on Tour
- sun cream
- walking shoes
- changing t-shirt
- some cash for personal needs and Tip