Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 days / 1 night Summit
Mount Rinjani Summit 2 days/1 night we offer for those who want to adventure on the way to climb Mount Rinjani, in this program it takes energy with strong stamina in the trekking ascent
This trip package you will go through crater rim Sembalun and the summit of Mount Rinjani with a height of 3,726 meters above sea level. trekking starts from Sembalun village and returns with the same route to Sembalun village too
The trek program we do not recommend for those who suffer from asthma, allergies with cold temperatures and Pregnant woman
Overview Mount Rinjani trekking 2 days / 1 night:
- See beautiful grass savanna on Sembalu
- Amazing view of Segara Anak lake from Crater Rim Sembalun
- Enjoy the sunset from Sembalun crater Rim
- Best sunrise view over Lombok island and Sumbawa island from Summit Rinjani
Itinerary mount rinjani trekking 2 days / 1 night:
DAY 01. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
- Pick up early morning at 05.00 am at hotel lobby in Senggigi
- Drive to Senaru base camp for 2 hours
- Breakfast at Senaru base camp
- Transfer to Senaru entrance gate 1-hour drive
- The registration process at Rinjani Information Centre ( RIC ) Sembalun Lawang
- Start trekking at 09.00 AM to Sembalun crater Rim 2.639m, walking trough grassland
- Sembalun village to Pos 1 ( Pemantauan ) 1,5 hour, Pos 1 to Pos 2 ( Tengengean ) 1 hour, Pos 2 to Pos 3 ( Pada Balong ) 1 hour and another 3,5 hours to crater Rim Sembalun.
- Overnight at Sembalun crater Rim Sembalun ( 2.639 m )
Day 02. Breakfast and Lunch include
- Prepare for the summit at 2.00 AM, 2.30 AM start climbing to Summit, hard trek trail with lost sand and cold temperature ( 3-10 degrees )
- 2 hours trekking to summit Rinjani 3.726m
- Enjoy the amazing sunrise view from Summit ( Mount Agung Bali and Sumbawa view )
- Return to the camp for breakfast and enjoy a view of Segara Anak Lake.
- Leave crater Rim Sembalun by the same route to Sembalun village.
- Will arrive in Sembalun village around 4 pm, transfer to Senaru village 1 hour
- Prepare another transfer to Senggigi or Mataram hotel
- End program.
Price US$ Private:
- US$212 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$190 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$165/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic