Mount Rinjani Trekking: 2 Days, 1-Night Summit
Mount Rinjani Summit 2 days and 1-night are offered for those who want to trek Mount Rinjani summit 3726 m, This program requires energy and strong stamina in the trekking ascent to the summit for those who have limited time. On the top of Mount Rinjani, you will see an amazing view of Lombok Island, Gili, and a beautiful sunrise.
This trekking package will go through the crater rim of Sembalun and Trekking starts from Sembalun village, returns with the same route to Sembalun village too.
This program is not recommended for those who suffer from asthma, allergies with cold temperatures, and pregnant.
Overview: Mount Rinjani trekking (2 days, 1 night)
- See the beautiful grass savanna on Sembalun.
- Amazing view of Segara Anak Lake from Crater Rim Sembalun
- Enjoy the sunset from Sembalun Crater Rim.
- Beautiful sunrise view over Lombok Island and Sumbawa Island from Summit Rinjani
Itinerary for Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 days, 1 night summit:
Day 01. Breakfast (a Breakfast Box), Lunch, and dinner are included at the mountain
- Pick up early in the morning at 5:00 a.m. at the hotel lobby.
- Drive to Sembalun village for approximately 3 hours.
- Breakfast by breakfast Box on the way to Sembalun Village
- 08.00 am: arrive at Sembalun, Then register at the Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang.
- Start trekking at 9:00 am to Sembalun crater rim, 2.639m, walking through grassland.
- Sembalun village to Pos 1 (Pemantauan): 1,5 hour; Pos 1 to Pos 2 (Tengengean): 1 hour; Pos 2 to Pos 3 (Pada Balong): 1 hour; and another 3,5 hours to the crater Rim Sembalun.
- Overnight at Sembalun crater, Rim Sembalun (2.639 m).
Overview trail on day 1 from Sembalun village to the crater rim of Sembalun:
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m (Plawangan Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Day 02: Breakfast and Lunch included at the mountain
- Wake up at 2 a.m. Prepare for the summit at 3726 m; at 2.30 AM, start climbing to the summit on a hard trek trail with lost sand and a cold temperature of 3–10 degrees.
- 2,5 hours of trekking to the summit of Rinjani 3.726m
- Enjoy the amazing sunrise view from Summit (Mount Agung Bali and Sumbawa views).
- Return to the camp for breakfast and enjoy a view of Segara Anak Lake.
- Leave the crater Rim Sembalun by the same route to Sembalun village.
- Will arrive in Sembalun village around 16 p.m.
- 16.00 Pm Prepare another transfer back to the hotel.
- End program.
Overview trail on day 2 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance: 5km
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit)
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Overview rail on day 2 from the crater rim of Sembalun to Sembalun village:
- Distance: 10 km
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 m (Sembalun crater rim)
- Height gain: -1,539 m
Our Price: US$ Per Person:
- US$ 285 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 255 per person, minimum of 3-4 persons to book this trekking
- US$ 200 per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this trekking
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 10 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gear, and lamp
- National Park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experienced mountain guides and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, bananas, oranges, apples, and snacks
- Full board meals (breakfast, Lunch, and dinner during the trek program)
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litter bottles per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide and Driver
- Extra porter to carry your own luggage
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
- This trekking program is not suitable for beginner trekkers.
- Required a good level of fitness and strong walks.
- Trekking is not allowed for children under 5 years old.
- People with mountain sickness or height phobias are not allowed to join this trek.
- Trekking can be done any day except when weather conditions do not permit it.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani, Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of warm pants (1))
- Pair of underwear for each day (1
- Pair of socks for each day (1
- Short-sleeved shirt (1))
- Long-sleeved shirts or hoods (depending on how cold you get)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles (two)
- Head torch or hand torch (1))
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra (1))
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone, camera, or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic
Additional information about Mount Rinjani trekking
Trekking to Mount Rinjani is open from early April to the first week in January. This is in accordance with the Indonesian seasons, where April to October is the summer season and October to early January is the moderate rainy season. The peak of the rainy season usually occurs between January and March, when the trekking activities on Mount Rinjani are usually closed.
April and May are the quietest months. You will find the most beautiful scenery, as all the grasslands and trees are still green. You should be more careful during the rainy season, which starts in October, especially for the hiking route from the Sembalun crater rim to the lake. In some places, from the lake to Senaru village, the hiking trail is slippery, and in some places, there are frequent landslides.
January, February, and March are the rainy seasons, and trekking Mount Rinjani is quite dangerous as it is slippery. April, May, and June are the quietest months of the year for trekking and actually have some of the best views due to the green landscape, while July to October is the high season for trekking Mount Rinjani, and you will get some barren weeds.
How to book this trekking package:
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 818365070.
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel