Mount Rinjani trekking 2 days to Summit
Mount Rinjani Trekking 2 days / 1-night summit we offer for those wanting to adventure and get a lot of challenges in the journey to trek to Mount Rinjani to need energy with strong stamina.
Trek packages are made for the route to the Sembalun crater rim and the peak of Mount Rinjani with a height of 3726 meters above sea level, Trek starts early from the village Sembalun and returns back with the same route to Sembalun villages as well.
This trips we do not recommend for those who suffer from asthma, allergies with cold temperatures and Pregnant woman
Overview Mount Rinjani trekking 2 days trips:
- See beautiful grass savanna on Sembalu
- Amazing view of Segara Anak lake from Crater Rim Sembalun
- Enjoy the sunset from Sembalun crater Rim
- Best sunrise view over Lombok island and Sumbawa island from Summit Rinjani
Trekking itinerary :
DAY 01. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
- Pick up early morning at 05.00 am at hotel lobby in Senggigi
- Drive to Senaru base camp for 2 hours
- Breakfast at Senaru base camp
- Transfer to Senaru entrance gate 1-hour drive
- The registration process at Rinjani Information Centre ( RIC ) Sembalun Lawang
- Start trekking at 09.00 AM to Sembalun crater Rim 2.639m, walking trough grassland
- Sembalun village to Pos 1 ( Pemantauan ) 1,5 hour, Pos 1 to Pos 2 ( Tengengean ) 1 hour, Pos 2 to Pos 3 ( Pada Balong ) 1 hour and another 3,5 hours to crater Rim Sembalun.
- Overnight at Sembalun crater Rim Sembalun ( 2.639 m )
Day 02. Breakfast and Lunch include
- Prepare for the summit at 2.00 AM, 2.30 AM start climbing to Summit, hard trek trail with lost sand and cold temperature ( 3-10 degrees )
- 2 hours trekking to summit Rinjani 3.726m
- Enjoy the amazing sunrise view from Summit ( Mount Agung Bali and Sumbawa view )
- Return to the camp for breakfast and enjoy a view of Segara Anak Lake.
- Leave crater Rim Sembalun by the same route to Sembalun village.
- Will arrive in Sembalun village around 4 PM, transfer to Senaru village 1 hour
- Prepare another transfer to Senggigi or Mataram hotel
- End program.
Price US$ Private:
- US$/212 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$/190 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 165/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
National park entrance fee and Village Donation
Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
Tip Guide & Driver
Minimum participant 2 person
If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount rinjani Male or female
Gym shorts (for walking)
Long leggings (for sleeping)
Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
Trekking poles ( 2 )
Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
Toothbrush & toothpaste
Emergency toilet paper (essential)
Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
Sports bra ( 1 )
First aid kit or medication
Phone /camera or smart Phone