Bali Vacation: 7 Days, 6 Nights
Bali Vacation (7 days, 6 nights) was made for those of you who want to know the island of Bali in detail, including the culture, customs, and hospitality of the Balinese people.
The island of Bali is already known by the name Island of Paradise because it is beautiful and safe. Many tourists from all over the world come to Bali for leisure or business purposes.
Each district in Bali has its own tourist attraction. We made this concept for your holiday on the island of Bali, for this program to serve holidays in the form of individuals and families.
Itinerary discovery: Bali Island 7 days, 6 nights:
Day 1: Airport transfer to hotel
Transfer Airport-Hotel. Our guide will be paging your name in the airport or harbor, and you will get an explanation about your trip to Bali, check-in at the hotel, and daytime leisure in your hotel.
Day Leisure at the hotel is a free program on your own.
Day 3: Full-Day Alas Kedaton Tour
After breakfast in a hotel, take a trip to discover Balinese-made and natural wonders alike, including the stunning Taman Ayun at Mengwi, built for the royal family in the 17th century. sitting surrounded by a sparking moat, is truly a sight to behold. Spend the time in the Alas Kedaton monkey forest, famous for its large population of monkeys that inhabit the trees and man-made sculptures amidst the hanging fruit bats. Finally, take in the breathtaking view at Tanah Lot, a magnificent temple built just off the rocky coastline. Unwind and enjoy some refreshments at a nearby local restaurant. Afternoon back to the hotel.
Day.04: Full-Day Ulu Watu Tour
Around 9:00 o’clock Explore Temple Luhur, the illustrious temple of Uluwatu, perched on the edge of a rocky cliff and built in the 11th century. The temple provides a glimpse into ancient life in this enchanting seaside setting. Enjoy a stunning view of the Indian Ocean from 70 meters above sea level. Spend time exploring the scenery and befriending the monkey that lives in the temple. Hold tightly to your hat and sunglasses, as monkeys are notorious for their cheekiness and hand-stealing abilities. Afternoon back to the hotel
Day.05.Free At Hotel
Leisure at the Hotel is a free program on your own.
Day 6: Full Day North Bali Tour
Early morning trip to north Bali, Lovina, Journey to central Bali, making some stops in traditional markets for fruit and vegetables, Candi Kuning, and Lake Bratan, home to Pura Ulu Danu Bratan, a temple built entirely on the small island and dedicated to Dewi Danu, the water Goddess. Passing by the stunning twin lakes of Bali, we arrive in the Town of Banjar to take a dip at the hot springs for which this village is famous. It’s said that Hot springs have healing properties. Continuing along the coast to Lovina, where we will provide lunch (Local Balinese food), On the way back to the hotel, make a stop at the Gigit waterfall, with its impressive 80-meter cascade, which makes for a memorable end to this diverse and enjoyable journey. Afternoon back to the hotel
Day 7: Check out to the airport or next destination.
Transfer to the airport Our Guide will transfer you to the airport while you wait. End program
- Good Car with Air conditioning
- Good English-speaking Guide and Driver
- Soft drinks and Mineral water during the Tour
- Tax and service
- Car park.
- Personal expenses
- Flight Ticket or boat ticket
- Airport Tax
- Entrance Fee
- Lunch During the Tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 10 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Participant Min: 2 people in One car
- All programs are based on private service.
- A confirmed reservation cannot be refunded three days before arrival (deposit).
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- If there are more than 10 participants, we will re-quote again with the special rate.
The thing to bring on Tour
Towel, sunglasses, sun cream, swimsuit, hat, slippers, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal needs, and tips
How to book this package?
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 818365070.
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel