Full Day Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Full day Besakih Mother temple tour is made for those who want to see the cultural heritage of Bali, the district of Kelungkung, the journey starts in the morning first visit a large temple on the island of Bali known by the name of the temple in the eastern part of Bali Besakih Temple, on the way you will visit Kerta Gosa, the hall of Justice, located in Klungkung Regency, is famous for its unique works of art and architecture.
The temple sits 300m up the slopes of Mount Agung Bali, the island’s highest mountain. The temple comprises 23 separate, but related individual temples. The most important of these is Penataran Agung Temple, a six-tiered temple which is terrace up the mountain.
The backdrop is impressive, especially if the mist rolls in, but on a clear day, the view extends down to the sea and is not to be missed.
Along the way, a stop will be made for lunch at a restaurant overlooking breathtaking lush green rice terraces in Rendang Village, with Mount Agung in the background. Duration tour for 8 hours.
Besakih Temple tour overview:
- Kerta Gosa, hell of justice at Klungkung Regency
- Penataran Agung Besakih Temple
- Lunch at Rendang Village view mount Agung & Rice Terrace
Our Price US$: 110 Participants 2 till 4 people booked this tour
- Good Car with Air condition
- Good Guide English Or German speaking
- Mineral water & soft Drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee.
- Minimum 2 participant
- Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- Taking Bali traditional custom are on extra personal expense on the spot
- If participant more than 11 people, Send us email or what’s app, will get the special discount
Thing to bring on tour:
- Sun cream
- Camera or smart phone
- sarong or shawl
- some cash for personal need and tip