Full Day Besakih Mother Temple Tour
Full day Besakih Mother temple tour is made for those who want to see the cultural heritage of Bali, location district of kelungkung ,the journey starts in the morning first visit a large temple on the island of Bali known by the name of the temple in the eastern part of Bali Besakih Temple, on the way you will visit Kerta Gosa, the hall of Justice, located in Klungkung Regency, is famous for its unique works of art and architecture.
The temple sits 300m up the slopes of Gunung Agung, the island’s highest mountain. The temple is comprised of 23 separate, but related, individual temples. The most important of these is Pura Penataran Agung, a six tiered temple which is terraced up the mountain.
The backdrop is impressive, especially if the mist rolls in, but on a clear day, the view extends down to the sea and is not to be missed. Along the way, a stop will be made for lunch at a restaurant overlooking breathtaking lush green rice terraces, with mount Agung in the back ground. Duration tour 10 hours’ full day tour
Price US$: 110 US$ 2 till 4 people booked this tour
- Good Car with Air condition
- Good Guide English Or German speaking
- Mineral water & soft Drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee.
- Minimum 2 participant
- Itinerary are subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participant more than 11 people, advise us by email, get special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom are on extra personal expense on the spot
Things to bring on Tour
Sun glass, sun cream, camera, changing t-shirt, sarong/slayer, some cash for personal need and tip