Full-Day Bali Uluwatu Temple Excursion
On our full-day Bali Uluwatu Temple excursion, we made it for those who want to know about the temple built on the rocky cliff. We started the tour in the morning and first visited Temple Luhur, the illustrious temple of UluWatu, perched on the edge of a rocky cliff. Built in the 11th century, the temple provides a glimpse into ancient life in this enchanting seaside setting.
Enjoy a stunning view of the Indian Ocean from 70 meters above sea level and spend time exploring the scenery and befriending the monkey that inhabits the temple. Hold your hat and sunglasses tightly, as monkeys are notorious for their cheekiness and hand-stealing abilities.
The trip starts in the morning from your hotel after breakfast. Our Guide will pick you up around 8 a.m. On the way, you got some information from our guide concerning Bali in general, such as social life and culture. On the way to Uluwatu Temple, you ask to stop if you see interesting places. The duration of the trip is approximately 8 hours.
Take a look at the amazing trips in Ubud by clicking here.
Our Price: US$ per car This tour costs US$120 for a minimum of 2 to 4 participants
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 10 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- A good car with air conditioning
- Good guide, English-speaking, and licensed driver
- mineral water on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide and driver
- Entrance fee
- Minimum 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather conditions.
- Please notify us via email if there are more than 10 participants. get a special quotation
- Taking Bali’s traditional customs is an extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to Bring on the Trip
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- sarong or shawl
- some cash for personal needs and tips
How to book this tour?
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 818365070.
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel