Mount Rinjani trekking summit 3 days/ 2 nights
Mount Rinjani Trekking 3 days / 2 nights summit we designed for those who want to see Lake Segara Anak, a long walking route through the jungle, crater rim Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak, to the summit of Mount Rinjani.
Start Trek Rinjani mountain from Senaru Village and end the journey in Sembalun Village. This program offers a minimum of 2 participants or groups.
A participant can joint around ages between 11 – 50 years old. We do not recommend for people who suffer from asthma or allergy with cold weather.
Mount Rinjani Trekking summit 3 days / 2 nights Overview:
Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary Mount Rinjani trek 3 days / 2 nights summit :
Day.01 Early Morning Pick up at 05.00 in your hotel Senggigi/Mataram and 03.30 am from Kuta area then transfer to point at Senaru village around 2 hours, arriving in Senaru
Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601M and start the trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750M) 1,5 hours, take some rest here and continues to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch.
After lunch continues to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue treks up for another 2 hours to the campsite at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and sunset views over Gili island and Bali. overnight in the camp
DAY 2.Wake up early morning to see amazing sunrise rise up on the top of Mount Rinjani then At 08.00 am descent to Segara Anak Lake (2000M), some of the pathways quite steep so need extra attention and more focus to the trek.
Reach Segara Anak Lake crater after 3,5 hours, enjoy the beautiful scenery around and go to the hot springs at nearby for a relaxing natural hot spa, Lunch and rest at the lake.
After lunch continues to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639M), this an ascent route with some path also quite steep. Reach Sembalun crater rim in 3,5 hours, set up the tent for camp. Then your time to see the beautiful sunset. Dinner will set at the camp and get early rest
Day.03.Early morning get up at 03:00 AM for the trek the summit Mount Rinjani (3,726 m), its walk on volcanic scree, the trek trail very hard, lost sands. Its 3,5 hours walk to get the top of Mount Rinjani, the weather is a cold and sometimes strong wind.
Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa.
After enjoying the views descent back to the campsite. After breakfast leaves Sembalun Crater rim descent to Sembalun Village through open grassland, sunny and hot during day time.
Lunch serve en route takes around 5 – 6 hours walk to finish the last trek in Sembalun Lawang Village, End of program. Transfer Sembalun- Mataram/Senggigi/Kuta area
Price US$ per person
- US$289 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 250/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 216 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic