Half-Day Trip Mataram Highlight Tour 5 Hours
This is half-day Mataram highlight Tour, We offer for those on vacation with cruise ships that stop on the island of lombok, this tour will give you a stunning glimpse of Lombok. Visit Lingsar Temple, an important symbol of unity among the islands’ faiths and continue to drive away to Mataram, the capital city of West Nusa Tenggara Province, and then continue to the Sayang-Sayang Art Market.
This melting pot of creativity and traditional crafts boasts pottery crafted by hand, baskets finely woven from strips of rattan, banana leaves, and other vegetable fibers, and wooden carvings decorated with mother of pearl inlay.
Next program visit Nusa Tenggara Barat Province museum, where you will marvel at a traditional Dongson drum, handwoven Songket collections made in silver or gold-threaded cloth, and intricately detailed Kris knives, asymmetrical daggers indigenous to Indonesia and the Malay World for at least 500 years.
Itinerary half Day Mataram highlight :
Start 08.00 am our guide will paging your name in Lembar harbor, then direct tour, first visit Lingsar temple take to drive from Lembar around 1,20 minutes, then after continue to art market Sayang Sayang, see process wood carving, weaving basket from Ketak grass, etc, last visit museum west Nusa Tenggara Barat, Duration your trip approximately 4-5 hours. Back to Lembar harbor.
Price USD per person
- US$ 45 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 30/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 25 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Private Car with air condition
- English or speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water on the tour
- Tax and service.
- Tip Guide & driver
- Personal purchase
- If Lunch requests additional IDR. 100.000/pax
- Min 2 Person participant
- All tour is based on private
- all price net
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participant more than 8 people, advise us to get the special quotation
The thing to bring on Tour
Sunglass, sun cream, swimsuit, hat, walking shoes, some cash for personal needs & tips