Half-Day Lombok culture & Craft Cruise
Half-day Lombok culture & Craft cruise duration of 6 hours that makes this a favorite among tourists. first, drive from pier direct to Sweta Market. Here, you’ will witness everyday life as locals haggle for fresh fish, meats, fruit and produce.
Next continue drive to Lingsar Temple, a symbol of unity among the islands’ faiths ( Hindu, Buddhist & Moslem religion ). Lingsar is famous for a pool of water in the Watu Telu area, sacred to the deity Wisnu God, the pool is home to eels that feed on hard-boiled eggs tossed to them by worshippers. Continue Your destination is Mayura Water Palace, an open-sided hall that sits in the middle artificial lake.
Then drive to Sukarare, a craft village renowned for its Songket, colorful, hand-woven silk or cotton brocade often embellished with metallic fabrics. After visiting Sukarara you will return to the pier. End program
Itinerary Lombok culture & Craft:
In the morning around 09.00 am our guide will paging your name in Lembar harbor, first drive to a big market Sweta take from Lembar harbor around 1 hour, then continue to Lingsar Temple, from Sweta take around 45 minutes to see harmony 3 religion worship together in one temple.
continue the program see water palace temple Mayura from Lingsar take 30 minutes, last your visit is Sukarara village take from Mayura palace around, 1,5 hours. See process weave sarong, shawl, etc. around 13.00 pm back to Lembar End your program
Price USD per person
- US$ 50/ person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$40 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 30 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Private Car with air condition
- English or German Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water on the tour
- Tax and service.
- Tip Guide& driver
- Personal purchase
- If Lunch requests additional IDR. 100.000/pax
- Min 2 Person participant
- All tour is based on private
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participant more than 8 people, advise us to get the special quotation
The thing to bring on Tour
Sunglass, sun cream, hat, walking shoes & some cash for