Half-Day Lombok Mataram City Tour
This is a half-day Lombok Mataram city tour program we offer for those who are want to know Mataram as the capital of province West Nusa Tenggara ( Lombok & Sumbawa ), this program you will visit the surrounding of Mataram city.
There are many historic tourist attractions in Mataram you will see such as the museum, the Islamic Center, Mayura palace, Narmada water parks, Lingsar temple, the biggest shopping center Mataram & Batu Bolong temple.
Lombok Mataram City Tour overview:
- Museum: House of unique collection bronze & stone implement
- Islamic center: A big mosque belong Moslem
- Epicentrum Mall: a big shopping center in Mataram
- Mayura: water palace built by kingdom from Bali in 1719
- Narmada Water Palace: The royal garden built-in 1729 by Anak Agung Ngurah Karang Asem
- Lingsar temple: Temple Symbol harmony religion Hindu, Moslem & Buddhist
- Batu Bolong Temple: a temple built close to the beach as worship Baruna God.
Itinerary Lombok Mataram City Tour:
Start the tour at 09.00 take the program in the morning or start the tour at 14.00 in the afternoon when taking the program in the afternoon, our guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby, then head to Mataram, pass through the old town of Ampenan, the place before being used as a business center on the island Lombok, then travel about 25 minutes to visit the museum, there our guide will take & explain the culture of Lombok & Sumbawa then visit Islamic center, a big mosque.
Then continue to visit the largest shopping center on the island of Lombok Mataram Epicentrum, you are given about 1 hour to walk. , The next trip to the Mayura palace, the palace was built in 1419 by the kingdom of Bali, Anak Ngurah Karang Asem, there you will see a house called the Bale Kambang, where the king once held a meeting.
Then visit the Narmada royal park built-in 1719, made by Anak Agung Karang, as a replica of Mount Rinjani, there is a holy water called water of eternity after that visited Lingsar temple, a temple used by three Hindu, Muslim & Buddhist religions, before returning go to hotel program stop by to Batu Bolong temple .end program
Price US$ per person
- US$ 25 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 20/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 15 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English or German Guide
- Entrance fee
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide & driver
- Personal Purchase
Things To Bring
Sunglass, sun cream, camera, some cash for personal needs and tips