Half-Day Tanah Lot Sunset Excursion
Half-day Tanah lot sunset excursion we made for those want to discover Balinese man-made and natural wonders alike, the stunning Taman Ayun at Mengwi, built for the royal family in the 17th century.
sits surrounding by a sparking moat and is truly a sight to behold, spend the time in the Alas Kedaton monkey forest, famous for its large population of monkey that inhabits the trees and man-made sculptures amidst the hanging fruit bats. there you may feed monkey by some peanut or banana, should be careful to bring your own things like sunglass due monkey like to take away.
finally, take in the breathtaking a view at Tanah lot temple. a magnificent temple built just off the rocky coastline, unwind , enjoy the wonderful sunset a good place for photo spot with back ground Hindu temple and enjoy some refreshments at a nearby local restaurant. Duration tour approximately around 6 hours half-day tour.
Our Price US$ per person
- US$ 45 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 32/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$25/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to boo
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English speaking,
- mineral water & soft drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
- Coffee Luwak
- Min 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 people, advise us by email. get special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to Bring on tour:
- sun cream
- camera or smart phone
- sarong or shawl
- some cash for personal need and tip