Trips Komodo island 2 days 1 night private
The trips design private minimal two people to booking, explore spectacular destination in Komodo National Park Labuhan Bajo.
To join Komodo island trips 2 days, should stay one night before the tour begin and another night after trips. Available share trips with 2 days as well.
How to getting the airport of Komodo island!
Get flight from Jakarta direct to Labuhan Bajo airport or flight from Ngurah Rai airport Bali, you should book the flight at least 3 month in advance because the flight schedule are limit, only one flight a day.
The itinerary of Komodo island 2 days
Day 01: Lunch and dinner on boat
- Pick up at Labuhan Bajo hotel or Labuhan Bajo airport
- Transfer to the harbor 20 minutes
- Sail to Kanawa island 60 minutes
- Taka Makasar / Manta poin 1 hour 30 minutes ( lunch on the way )
- Pink Beach, snorkeling and enjoy Pink beach view
- Loh Buaya harbor / Komodo island to see Komodo Dragon and another wild animal
- Sail to Padar island 1 hour 30 minutes
- Overnight at Padar Valley, dinner on boat
Day 02: Breakfast and lunch on the boat
- Prepare to climbing Padar island at 5 AM ( morning call )
- 5.20 AM start climbing Padar hill to see sunrise 20 minutes climbing, 6 AM enjoy sunrise and take photos
- Return to the boat and sail to Rinca island 1 hour 30 minutes, breakfast on the way
- Medium trekking at Rinca island to see another Komodo Dragon.
- After Rinca island, continue to Kelor island for snorkeling, take 1 hour sail
- Return to Labuhan Bajo harbor 5 PM
- Check in hotel or transfer airport Labuhan Bajo
Note : Above option available start in the morning 8-30 Am – 11.00 AM and return at 5 PM, if you have flight in second day we recommend another option trips.
The price in US$, minimum 2 person to book
- Private standard cabin bunk bed US$ 322/person
- Private cabin double bed with air conditioned room US$ 465/person
- Pick up airport return
- Private cabin boat with air conditioned
- Lunch and dinner during on the boat
- Permit fee for Government ( PEMDA ) IDR 50,000/ person/ day
- Boat parking fee in Komodo island IDR 100,000
- Boat parking fee in Kanawa island IDR 100,000
- Snorkeling gear ( masker, fin, life jacket )
- Mineral water, coffee, tea on boat
- Flight ticket,
- Accommodation before and after trip ( optional )
- Entrance fee to National Park Komodo IDR 465.000/ person/ day and IDR 535.000/ person weekend day
- Ranger in Komodo island and RInca island IDR 80,000/ day
- Snorkeling fee IDR 50,000/ person/ day
- Meals at hotel Labuhan Bajo / local restaurant,
- Soft drink, mini bar, laundry,
- Tips for crew and personal expenses.