Full-Day Tour Lombok Round Island
Full day Round Lombok tour exploring the island of Lombok in one day, duration the trip approximately 10 hours. On the trip, the main point you will see an amazing natural view slope of mountain Rinjani, agriculture union & strawberry plantation in sembalun village, learn the local culture of Lombok.
Drive to North & East side of Lombok make some stop on the road see friendly monkey in pusuk pass, soft hiking to waterfall sendang gila & tiu kelep, senaru traditional village.
Full-Day Tour Lombok Round Island Overview:
- Pick up from hotel lobby at 08.00 AM
- Visiting Lendang Bajur traditional market
- Pusuk Pass, feeding monkeys
- Senaru village, amazing rice terrace rice field
- Waterfall ( Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep )
- Senaru village, traditional village of Senaru
- Historical old Mosque of Bayan
- Sembalun, the massive a great Rinjani volcano
- Sembalun Lawang & Sembalun Bumbung, the Sasak original culture
Itinerary Full-Day Tour Lombok Round Island:
Picked up at the hotel at 08.00 in the morning by our guide and then go around Lombok, first visit to the local market Lendang Bajur, walk in the local market, there you can buy local fruits, herbs, vegetables, meat, etc. that are sold by locals people, followed by a trip to Pusuk pass to see monkeys on the side of the road & you can give them a monkey meal in the form of peanuts or bananas, usually, our guide has provided
Then proceed to the Senaru area about 1 hour 20 minutes drive past the capital of the northern part of Lombok Tanjung , on arrival at Senaru you will walk down to the first waterfall of Sendang Gila & after that, the second waterfall of Tiu Kelep, walk down & back around 2 hours. around 13:00 you will return to Senaru for lunch or just have a drink, before the trip back to your hotel you will be invited to visit the Senaru traditional house, see the Senaru village around 20 minutes, then last visit the old mosque bayan Beleq Mosque, the mosque is used by Moslem Watu Telu.
The journey continues to the Sembalun area with a higher altitude of about 2500 above sea level, then to Pusuk Sembalun with an altitude of 2700 meter above sea level. The massive Rinjani volcano and traditional Sasak village Sembalun then Return to the hotel.End program.
Price US$ per person
- US$/60 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$/45 / person, minimum 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 40 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air condition
- Good English or German speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Local Guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Lunch, if need additional IDR 100.000 /person
- Tipping Guide & Driver
Things To Bring
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, swimsuit, slippers, changing T-shirt, some cash for personal needs and tip
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION.