Full-Day Tour of Lombok Round Island
A full-day round-trip Lombok tour explore the island of Lombok in one day; the duration of the trip is approximately 10 hours. On the trip, you will see an amazing natural view of the slope of Mount Rinjani, an agriculture union, and strawberry plantations in Sembalun village. You will also learn about the local culture of Lombok.
Drive to the north and east sides of Lombok; make some stops on the road to see friendly monkeys in Pusuk Pass; go soft hiking to waterfalls Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep; and visit Senaru traditional village.
Full-Day Tour of Lombok Round Island Overview:
- Pick up from the hotel lobby at 8:00 a.m.
- Visiting Lendang Bajur traditional market
- Pusuk Pass, feeding monkeys
- Senaru village, amazing rice terrace, rice field
- Waterfall (Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep)
- Senaru village, the traditional village of Senaru
- Historical old Mosque of Bayan
- Sembalun, the massive great Rinjani volcano
- Sembalun Lawang and Sembalun Bumbung, the Sasak original culture
Itinerary: Full-Day Tour of Lombok Round Island:
Picked up at the hotel at 8:00 in the morning by our guide, we go around Lombok, first visiting the local market in Lendang Bajur, where you can buy local fruits, herbs, vegetables, meat, etc. that are sold by local people, followed by a trip to Pusuk Pass to see monkeys on the side of the road, and you can give them a monkey meal in the form of peanuts or bananas, which usually our guide has provided.
Then proceed to the Senaru area, about 1 hour and 20 minutes drive past the capital of the northern part of Lombok, Tanjung. On arrival at Senaru, you will walk down to the first waterfall, Sendang Gila, and after that, the second waterfall, Tiu Kelep. Walk down and back in around 2 hours. Around 13:00, you will return to Senaru for lunch or just to have a drink. Before the trip back to your hotel, you will be invited to visit the Senaru traditional house, see the Senaru village for around 20 minutes, and then lastly, visit the old mosque, Bayan Beleq Mosque, which is used by Moslem Watu Telu.
The journey continues to the Sembalun area with a higher altitude of about 2500 meters above sea level, then to Pusuk Sembalun with an altitude of 2700 meters above sea level. The massive Rinjani volcano and traditional Sasak village of Sembalun, then Return to the hotel. End program.
Our Price: US$ per person
- US$60 per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$45 Per person, minimum 3-4 persons to book this tour
- US$40 per person, minimum, and up to 5 persons to book this tour
Term of Payment:
- Payment in advance 30% as the deposit of your reservation via PayPal online payment
- The balance to be settle with cash on arrival
- PayPal account:https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SG8ATGPZBTCFN
- We are not responsible for any taxes charge by the bank during the money transfer process.
- Full refund for cancellation noticed 10 days before arrival
- Cancellation within 7 days of the trip is charged 50% of the package price
- Last minute cancellation (one day or on the day of the trip) is full payment charge
- Private Car with air conditioning
- A good English or German-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Local Guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Tax and service
- Tipping Guide and Driver
Things to Bring on tour:
- sun cream
- changing T-shirt,
- some cash for personal needs, and a tips
- Minimum participant 2 persons
- This tour program is suitable for all age
- Children under 5 years 50% off
- Children 5 years old up full payment
- This tour program can do any day except when weather conditions do not permit it
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email or What’s App.
How to book this tour?
- Fill out the reservation form in the section below or contact us via Whats App at +62 818365070.
- We will proceed with your booking and send you the online invoice by email or Whats App.
- As soon as you receive the invoice, please complete the payment. For more details, please see the payment method section.
- As soon as your reservation is confirmed, we will send the voucher to your email or Whats App.
- Show your voucher (e-voucher or printed version) at the location. Happy Travel
Contact US FOR bookings OR Information