Full-Day Snorkeling Pink beach, Gili Petelu Lombok
Full Day Pink beach as a new tourism object on Lombok island with natural beauty and sand pink color, famous for swimming or snorkeling with many coral rift underwater & fish, route to pink beach Sail by out ranger boat or sampan around 30 minutes from Tanjung Luar due to road not good access to the location and also a bit dusty on dry season and muddy on wet season.
Snorkeling Pink beach Program overview:
- Pick up from the lobby hotel at 06.00 am
- Tanjung Luar: local Fishmarket
- Pink Beach: Beach with sand pink color, a good for snorkeling or swimming
- Sukarara: Central weaving village, especially in sarong Songket & ikat weaving
Itinerary snorkeling adventure Pink beach :
Depart from your hotel in the early morning around 06.00 am straight to Tanjung Luar fish market, located on the east coast of Lombok island.
It is well known for its biggest fish market on the island. After seeing local traders & the fishermen activities, then crossing by boat to visit Pink Beach 2 for snorkeling to see the beautiful underwater with coral reef and tropical fishes.
After snorkeling on this island than we continued to visit the Pink Beach 1 with the magically color of sand. Get some rest here than continued to visit Semangko beach for snorkeling again, this place is amazing to see the coral life beach.
After snorkeling in this place than we crossing back to Tanjung Luar harbor, make a stop in Pulau Pasir (sand island) stay around 20 minutes. on the way back to the hotel drop to Sukarara a central weaving village especially in Songket. End program
Our Price US$ per person
- US$65 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 55/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$50 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Outrigger Boat ( Sampan )
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English Guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip Boatman & driver
- If lunch request add Idr .100 000/ person
Things To Bring
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, changing T-shirt, slippers, snorkeling gear, some cash for personal need and tips.
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION.