Full-Day Lombok Countryside Tour 8 Hours
This full-day Lombok countryside tour 8 hours is a wide range of main points of interest in Lombok island from the well-paved road to the beaten track, from the mountain resort to the fantastic beaches, from the main city to the barren plateau, all in one as only time permit. At the end of this tour, you will get more experience & get memorable in your life
Itinerary Trip Countryside:
- Malimbu: The beautiful cliff view a sunset in the western coastline of Lombok
- Pusuk pass: Tropical reserve rain forest in Lombok, it has a fantastic ocean view and there is monkey playing on the road.it’s definite worth to stop and feed the monkey
- Museum: an overall look of local historical artifacts from the ancient to the present of West Nusa Tenggara province is exhibited and preserved in the this museum
- Mayura: the royal floating palace of the former Balinese kingdom, was built in 1744.it is located in Cakranegara. close to Meru temple was built in 1720
- Bertais: Traditional market: The big market on Lombok, where you can buy delicious fresh fruit, vegetables, herb, spices, rice, fish, local artifacts and colorful Indonesia sarong.
- Narmada Temple: The summer palace of the former Balinese kingdom Anak Agung Ngurah Karang Asem Bali built-in 1727. the name Narmada delivered from the name holy river in India.
- Lingsar Temple: Was built in 1714 .it older temple, three religion worship together, Hindu, Buddhist & Moslem Watu Telu
- Karang Bayan: A village makes unusual artifacts from mountain weed.
Price US$ per person
- US$45 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 35/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 25 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Car with Air condition
- Entrance fee & Local guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant (local food)
- Tax & service
- soft drink mineral water
- Personal purchase
Thing to bring
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, hut, some cash for personal needs & tip