Ubud Culture & Craft excursion one day tour
Ubud culture & Craft excursion one day tour, we offer for those who want to see the culture, crafts & sights in Bali Gianyar district.
Starting the tour in the morning you will visit the artistic Bali Ubud in the village of Chapati, which is famous for handmade Batik cloth, then continue to the village of Celuk where a silver craftsman to make sculptures and jewelry that is very complicated way of working, there you can be observing Balinese creations and is typical of Balinese culture.
After that you will be invited to lunch with Balinese cuisine in the Ubud area, after eating you will be invited to visit the monkey forest also in the Ubud area, to see a tame monkey, you can give food with peanuts.
On the last visit of this trip, you will be invited to visit the handicraft sales center in the Ubud art market. Tour duration for 8 hours.
Ubud excursion Overview :
- Tophapati: central batik painting
- Celuk: central silver & Intricate jewelry
- Ubud Monkey Forest: tame & funniest monkey surround the rain forest
- Art Market Ubud: Central of souvenir Bali for shopping handicraft & cloth
Itinerary Ubud Excursion :
Start the morning at 09.00 for trip to Ubud area, on the way you will stop at some Bali handicraft sites that are still being done manually, first visiting the Tohpati batik handicraft center, then continuing the journey to the area of the silver craft center Celuk village, there you will see the people making of rings, necklaces of all the material from silver, during the day you will be invited to lunch at Ubud area find a local Balinese food, after that, you will be invited to visit the forest there are many monkeys, which are very tame, in Ubud monkey forest, before returning to your hotel you will be invited to the center souvenir at Pasar Seni Ubud for shopping handicraft & cloth of Bali then back to the hotel .end program.
Price US$: US$ 110 maximum 4 person participant to booked this Tour
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English speaking & license driver
- mineral water on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- entrance fee
- Coffee Luwak
- Min 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 people, advise us by email. get special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things to Bring
sunglass, sun cream, camera, sarong /slayer cloth, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal need and tip