Beginner Surf Trip Senggigi Area
Beginner surf trip Senggigi is best option if you have couple surfing experience but still not confident alone, these surfing program perfect for you.
The Senggigi beach area is a popular surf spot and in the right conditions has some decent surf break. When the wind is high, a local surfer can bee seen catching the waves here every day. Do not see a different place to surf, Senggigi its spectacular place from beginner till intermediate
Hereby we offer surf Trip beginner with some condition as follows:
During the first lesson of the Lombok Surf Trips we will teach the basics of surfing as follows:
- understanding Water safety
- The way Surfing etiquette
- knowing Wave dynamics
- a good Paddling surfboard effectively
- control Body positioning
- How to Catch waves.
- The way Stand up on your surfboard and ride that wave!
Furthermore, following surf lessons, you will learn the subject as follows:
- How to good Paddle a surfboard
- How to Choose and catch the best waves to surf
- Recognize and avoid dangers while surfing
- How to Enter and exit the surf zone
- A good Stand up on a surfboard
- The way Drop in and ride a wave
- How to Apply proper surfing etiquette and safety rules
- How to Recognize different surfboard designs and functions
- understand to Read the waves
Each of our surf trip lesson focus on a particular aspect. However, our Beginner Surf Lessons emphasize safety and basic surfing fundamentals.
As the ocean can be scary and overwhelming for some beginning surfers, the important foundations of paddling, body positioning, water safety, and surfing etiquette are initially discussed on the beach. Then, we take our guests to a good spot with small waves, like surfing coves, to help you catch your first waves easily and safely. Our ever-patient surf instructors will be with you in the water at all times to prove you with constant feedback. In this, you will improve faster and gain confidence and awareness to surf by yourself as soon as possible.
Price IDR 750.000 /per person /per one lesson
- Surfboard rental (soft board to intermediate board, 7’6 long)
- Surf instructor
- Wet suite
- Board shorts
- Mineral water
- First aid kits
- Inbound travel insurance
- Government tax
- Airport transfer
- Board shorts
- Soft drinks
- Tips and other personal expenses
Surf school facilities:
First aid kits, lifeguard, photos by camera Go Pro