North Coast Bali one day tour
North coast Bali one day tour, we made for those who want to know the natural scenery on the north side of the Bali district of Singaraja, first trip to visit the traditional fruit & vegetable market in Candi Kuning, then to Danu Bratan, a temple entirely built on a small island and is dedicated as Dewi Danu the Goddess of Water.
Passing by stunning twin lake of Bali we arriving in the Town of Banjar to take a dip at the hot springs for which this village is famous. it’s said that Hot springs have healing properties.
Continuing along the coast to Lovina, there we will provide Lunch. (Local Balinese food) on the way back to the hotel, make a stop in Gigit waterfall with an impressive 80-meter cascade, which makes for a memorable to this diverse and enjoyable journey. Duration trip approximately 10 hours’ full day
Read also trips to eastern part of Bali island ( click here )
Price US$: 150 US$ participant 2 till 4 people booked this tour
Price Inclusive :
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English or German-speaking
- mineral water & soft drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
1. Min 2 Person participant
2. The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
3. If participants more then 10 people, advise us by email. get special quotation
4. Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things To Bring on Tour
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, swimsuit, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal need and tips.