Trekking Mount Rinjani 3 days /2 nights Lake Segara Anak
Trekking Mount Rinjani 3 days / 2 nights for viewing Segara Anak lake and views of all parts of Mount Rinjani. The trek starts from the village of Senaru and down through the village of Sembalun.
Your route, you will find views of open grasslands, Lake Segara Anak, views of Mount Baru Jari (baby mountain Rinjani) and hot springs that surround Segara Anak
This trek program we offer beginner trekker and have healthy stamina, We do not recommend for those who suffer from asthma or allergies with cold temperatures. Minimum participants are 2 people and aged between ages 11-50 years
Trekking overview :
Pass grand tropical forest ( big trees and local strawberry ), shadow trails
Enjoy jungle atmosphere with bird sound, wild animal ( black monkey, brown monkey, etc )
Spectacular view from of Gili’s, Senaru village and green tropical forest from Cemara Lima
Unique Lake of Segara Anak and hot spring water
Amazing view from crater RIM Senaru over Segara Anak view ( Sunset and Sunrise )
Itinerary of Mount Rinjani trekking 3 days / 2 nights lake :
DAY 1 Pick Up at 05.00 am from Senggigi/Mataram / Kuta area to start point Senaru village 2 hours drive. Breakfast you will take in Senaru with banana pancake or you may bring your own breakfast from the hotel, where you are overnight, Arrived in Senaru direct Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601 Meter above sea level.
Start the trek at 08.00 am trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Post 1 (750 M) 1,5 hours, takes some rest here and continue to Post 2 Montong Satas (1500 M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch.
After lunch continues to Post 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000 M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue the trek up for another 2 hours to the campsite at Senaru Crater Rim (2641 M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mount Rinjani and sunset views over Gili island and Bali Island ( dinner at Crater Rim)
DAY 2 Get up early morning in crater Rim then Enjoy the sunrise and morning view of the crater, breakfast, continue to walk down to Segara Anak Lake (2000 M). its trek down through the crater, some points of the trek trail are very steep, you will get full assistance by your guide.
Reach Segara Anak Lake crater after 3 hours, enjoy the beautiful scenery around and go to the hot springs nearby for a relaxing natural hot spa ( water feel very hot ). Camp in the Lake Segara Anak (Lunch at lake and dinner )
DAY 03 Get up early morning from lake Segara Anak then get breakfast in lake Segara Anak, continue trek to Sembalun Crater rim walk around 3,5 hours, take rest and enjoy amazing the view from Sembalun crater and then the descent to Post 3 Pada Balong, stop a couple of minutes for Lunch. After lunch, continue the descent to Sembalun Lawang Village, the trek on savanna field.
Reach the village Sembalun around 16.00 pm, End of program. Transfer to the hotel Senggigi area / Mataram or Kuta for your next destination. End program
Price US$ per person
- US$ 250/person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$212/person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$196/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area lombok additional fare transport Idr 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hood less (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic