Mount Rinjani 5 days and 4 nights Trekking
Mount Rinjani 5 days and 4 nights Trekking starts from Sembalun Lawang Village and descends from the mountain through Senaru Village. We made it for those who want to know the details around Mount Rinjani, the program is relaxed and the long journey , the program starts from a one night stay in Sembalun Lawang.
The route you take this program includes the summit of Mount Rinjani with a height of 3,726 meters above sea level, Lake Segara Anak, hot springs on Lake Segara Anak, crater rim Senaru.
We offer this program for advanced trekkers, with a maximum age of 50 years. Participants who take this program must have the conditions and ability to walk long. We do not recommend those who suffer from asthma or allergies with cold temperatures.
Mount Rinjani Trekking 5 days and 4 nights overview:
- Day,01 Transfer to From airport or hotel to Sembalun Lawang then overnight the gate hotel or similer
- Day,02.Early morning register for the trek to Sembalun crater rim. overnight at Camping
- Day 03 Sembalun crater rim, Rinjani summit, Lake Segara Anak, overnight at Lake camping site Lake segara anak
- Day.04.Lake Segara Anak, Senaru crater , Senaru crater rim overnight
- Day.05.Senaru crater Rim, Senaru village, end program, transfer hotel
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Trekking 5 days and 4 Nights:
Airport/Harbor pick up on arrival then transfer to Sembalun Lawang Village on the foothill of Mount Rinjani. Check-in the Gate hotel or similer and free program
Start At 07.00 am after breakfast at the hotel continue Registration at Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun Lawang, Start the trek with the gentle ascent walking through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan higher 1.300 meters walk about 1,5 hours, take some rest and then into Pos 2 Tengengean higher 1,500 meters walk about 1 hour. And then continue the trek for 1,5 hours to Pos 3 Pada Balong higher 1,800 m, break around 1 hour for Lunch.
After lunch continues the trek up to Sembalun Crater Rim higher 2,639 meters, the trek trail harder and takes about 3,5 hours to reach the campsite at Plawangan II, Sembalun crater rim higher 2,639 meters. Reach Sembalun crater rim around 5.00 PM, set up the tent for camp. Once in the afternoon is your time to see a beautiful sunset. Dinner at the camp and get early rest
Overview trail at day 02 sembalun Lawang to crater rim sembalun
- Distance: 10km
- Walk duration : 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2,639 m ( Plawangan Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: +1,539 m
Get up in the morning then start the trek at 03:30 am for the summit higher 3,726 meters, its walk on volcanic screen, the trek trail very hard, lost sands. It’s a 3,5 hours walk to get to the top of Mount Rinjani, the weather is cold and sometimes there is strong wind.
Enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mount Agung, and Sumbawa island. After enjoying the views, descend back to the campsite.
After breakfast, we descended to the 2000 meter Segara Anak Lake. It takes two to three hours to walk down through the steep and rocky trail. Stay focused on the trek due to some rocks being unstable. The rest of the day is spent relaxing at the lake and going into the hot springs to get a natural massage, which local people believe to have healing powers. Camp and overnight by the lake
Overview trail at day 03 from crater rim Sembalun to Summit:
- Distance : 5km
- Duration : 6-7 hours
- Difficulty: very difficult
- Highest point: 3726 m (mount Rinjani trekking summit )
- Height gain: +1,087 m
Sembalun crater Rim to Segara Anak 2,000 M
- Distance : 3,4 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest point: 2.639 mdpl (Sembalun crater rim )
- Height gain: -639 m
Leave the lake after lunch, trek to Plawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim higher 2,461 meters for 3 hours. Some trek points that are very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail. Camp for the last night of the program at Senaru crater rim. Set up the tent and enjoy the views around and the lake from the other side, relax, explore and beautiful sunset spot from the campsite
Overview trail at day 04 Segara Anak lake to crater Rim Senaru
- Distance : 2,5 km
- Duration : 3-4 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 m (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: +641 m
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through the long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich flora, birdlife and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchids and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, local people called lutung.
Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route. After a seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru village. Then drop off to your hotel Trek program end
Overview trail at day 05 from crater Rim Senaru to Senaru village
- Distance : 9,2 km
- Duration : 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: moderate
- Highest point: 2.641 ml (Senaru crater Rim)
- Height gain: -2040 m
Our Price US$ per person
- US$304 Per person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 285 Per person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 265 Per person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- one night at sembalun hotel or home stay
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 person
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek mount Rinjani Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smartphone
- Garbage plastic