Camping Pergasingan Hill 2 days / 1-night Lombok
Camping Pergasingan hill 2 days / 1 night Lombok, one of the best hills to do camping and also known as a paradise hill for some beginner trekkers, usually used by visitors as a training ground before they make the trek to Mount Rinjani, sometimes this hill is used for extreme sports such as paragliding and mountain biking.
Pergasingan hill is one of the coolest views in Lombok. Because from the top of the hill can be seen at the peak of Mount Rinjani, the scenery of rice fields in the form of a checkered pattern, Sembalun village, and a beautiful hill view
On a hill with an altitude of 1,700 meters above sea level, it appears that Mount Rinjani is nearby. Trek to the Hill is not difficult like trekking Mount Rinjani, although you have to be careful, Trek to the top of the hill, Trek through the dirt road, rocky & paths with slopes from 60-70 degrees obstacles that you will pass
Day 01 Camping Pergasingan Hill Sembalun
- Pick up at Senggigi at 08.00 am transfer to Sembalun
- Sembalun Register for hiking Pergasingan hill Then start the hike
- Hike to Pergasingan Hill see beautiful view & see mount Rinjani nearby
- Pergasingan Hill overnight.
Day.02.Camping Pergasingan Hill Sembalun
- Pergasingan Hill in the morning, see the sunrise
- Sembalun, trek down to Sembalun village, then visit Senaru for, walk to waterfall Sendang Gila & Tiu Kelep.
- Back to Senggigi from Senaru Transfer. End program
Itinerary camping Pergasingan hill :
Day 01 Pick up from your hotel at 08.00 in the morning then transfer to Sembalun Village, travel around 2-3 hours to Sembalun, arrive at Sembalun Register at Rinjani National Park, start Trek to the Pergangsingan hill duration for 3 hours then arrive on the hill set up a tent, dinner on the hill, overnight and spend the night in a tent.
Day 02. Get up at 05.00 and continue Trek up to the top of Pergangsingan Hill to see the sunrise, then return to camp and have breakfast. After breakfast go down to Sembalun Village where the car has been waiting for pick-up and then go to Senaru, the journey is continued to visit Sendang Gila & Tiu Kelep waterfall after that go back to the hotel end program
Price US per person
- US$ 125 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$105/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$95 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment’s, Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle per day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
- Tip Guide & Driver
- Minimum participant 2 people, and all organize in private program
- If participant stays in Kuta area additional fare transport IDR 250.000 one way.
Items that must be Prepared to Trek Pergangsingan hill Male or female
- Gym shorts (for walking)
- Long leggings (for sleeping)
- Long pair of the warm pant ( 1 )
- Pair of underwear for each day ( 1 )
- Pair of socks for each day ( 1 )
- Short-sleeved shirt ( 1 )
- Long-sleeved shirts/ hoodless (depending on how cold you get 1-2)
- Rain jacket and/or 1 poncho (additionally for heavy rain)
- Trekking poles ( 2 )
- Head torch or hand torch ( 1 )
- Pair of flip flops (to wear at camp)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Facial cream
- Emergency toilet paper (essential)
- Wet wipes (there is no shower on the Hill, so this will make you feel clean)
- Hairband (women)
- Sports bra ( 1 )
- Sun hat
- First aid kit or medication
- Phone /camera or smart Phone
- Garbage plastic