Full-day Tour Lombok Rafting Lingsar
This Lombok rafting Lingsar will give you adventurous experience suited for families & friends will take place at the Jangkuk River located in the Lingsar district, close the city of Mataram. During your Lombok Rafting tour on a 6 km track, you will be gliding through the jungle witnessing the Sasak people living along the river.
The River features some exciting rapids alternated by marvelous views on the many rice field in this area, after finished rafting visit Narmada temple, where temple built by kingdom from Bali Anak Ngurah made Karang in 1417 as replica temple is in mount Rinjani, there is holy water name water of eternity. Transfer from and to your hotel is included
Itinerary full Day Tour Lombok rafting Lingsar:
In the morning around 08.30 am our guide will pick you up in the hotel where you overnight, meet at the lobby, then drive to Jangkuk river close to Mataram city to play rafting arrive there, guide rafting will give some information and introduction how to play rafting, fix equipment, jacket, helm. etc., then walk to start rafting through rice field & village. play rafting along the river around 6 hours, you will be gliding on the river.
Lunch served after played rafting in a small restaurant. On the way back to hotel visit Narmada water palace built by kingdom Anak Agung Made Karang in the year 1417 & there will see the water of eternity. End program
Price US$ per person
- US$75 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$65/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$60 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Private Car with air condition
- Good Guide English speaking
- Entrance fee
- Good guide rafting & experience
- Mineral water
- coffee & tea included
- Lunch (Local food)
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Personal purchase
- Participant Min 2 Person
- All Program is based on private service
- Confirmed reservation at least one day before by email, phone or what’s app
- If participant more than 4 persons up, we will Requote again with a special rate
Things To Bring
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, changing t-shirt, slippers, some cash for personal need and tips.