Full Day Kuta Mandalika excursion One Day
Experience the natural and cultural beauty of kuta Mandalika excursion one day .first stop Sade Village, a traditional village home to the Sasak tribe to observe local customs and culture Marvel at the serene Kuta mandalika and Tanjung Aan Beach, famous for its pepper-like sand, place of circuit motor GP then Catch a beautiful sunset on Merese Hill
Embark on an unforgettable tropical adventure in Lombok, Experience the island’s true beauty with an immersive tour that begins by exploring the coast of the island and the truly unique traditions of the semi-primitive Sasak tribe you can also see the intricate process of making traditional cloth After diving into the tribe’s amazing culture in sade village and have fun under the sun at the beautiful Kuta Beach and indulge in some delicious lunch.
Your journey will continue on to the pristine Tanjung Aan Beach, known for its natural beauty and pepper-like sand formed from coral fossils. A visit to Sukerare Village follows where you can observe the creation process of famous tenun ikat and tenun songket cloths. End your day with a breathtaking sunset view from the scenic Merese Hill standing in front of a view of clear blue ocean, you will feel like you’re on top of the world
Mandalika excursion overview:
- Pick up at the hotel at 09.00 am in the morning
- Sukarara, weaving village special in Songket and blanket
- Rambitan, traditional Sasak house, house-made from bamboo & cow dang.
- merese Hill, view ocean south lombok, View mandalika landscape
- Kuta beach.white sand beach, crystal water sea,
- Tanjung Aan. quite a beach, white and sand-like pepper, a good for swimming & relaxation.
- Mandalika. a place of circuit Motor GP.
- Back to hotel
Our Price USD per person
- US$30 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 25/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 22 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
- Private Car with air condition
- Experience English Guide
- Entrance fee, to place visit
- Parking fee and local guide
- Mineral water & soft drink
- Tax and service
- Tip Guide & driver
- Personal Purchase
- If Need Lunch add Idr 75.000/person
Things To Bring on the tour
Sunglass, swimsuit, sun cream, camera, some cash for personal need and tips
CONTACT US FOR BOOKING OR INFORMATION.