Full-Day Sasak Traditional Villages Cruise Duration 8 hours
Full day Sasak traditional villages 8 hours cruise can be done in one day, this program for those holidays take cruise ship and anchor in Lombok harbor, start in the morning driving Pass through local villages, rice fields, and breathtaking scenery, you will make your way to Sade, Central Lombok, en route your first stop will be in Banyumulek, famous for handmade potteries. And witness the skilled villager’s process clay into beautiful export quality pottery. A visit to a large pottery gallery is included, where guests can purchase finished products.
From here you will make your way to Sukarara, a village known for its stunning handwoven fabrics & Ikat weaving, continue visiting Sade a traditional Sasak village in the south of Lombok & see the Lumbungs – traditional bonnet-shaped rice barns.
Departing Sade, you will head for Kuta Beach, which probably offers the best seascape in all of Lombok, enjoy free time at the resort relaxing by the pool or swim in the crystal blue water at the beach, before returning back to harbor.
Itinerary Sasak Traditional Villages:
At 08.00 am our guide will paging your name in Lembar harbor cruise, then direct tour first visits Banyumulek village central pottery, take from Lembar harbor around 40 minutes, continue to Sukarara a village where there you will see the process how women weave sarong, shawl, etc.
Then continue drive to sade village a traditional Sasak village, you will walk around in the village, there you will get a local guide will explain about story Sasak village, around 12.00-noon direct drive to Kuta beach, a clean beach and famous, there you able get lunch, many restaurants available there.
Around 14.00 pm drive to Tanjung Aan beach, a quiet beach a good for swimming or lying down on the beach, at.13.00 pm back to Lembar harbor End your trip.
Price US$ per person
- US$ 55 / person, minimum 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 45 / person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$ 25 / person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book this tour
1. Private Car with air condition
2. English or German Speaking Guide
3. Entrance fee
4. Parking fee and local guide
5. Mineral water on the tour
6. Tax and service.
1. Tip Guide& driver
2. Personal purchase
3. Lunch, if requests additional IDR. 100.000/person
1. Min 2 Person participant
2. All tour is based on private
3. All price private
4. All price is net
5. The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
6. If participant more than 7 people, advise us to get the special quotation
The thing to bring on Tour
Sunglass, sun cream, swimsuit, hat, walking shoes, changing T-shirt & some cash for personal needs & tips