Half-Day Tanah Lot Temple & Sunset Tour
Half-day Tanah lot temple & sunset tour for those want to discover Balinese man-made and natural wonders alike, the stunning Taman Ayun at Mengwi, built for the royal family in the 17th century.
sits surrounding by a sparking moat and is truly a sight to behold, spend the time in the Alas Kedaton monkey forest, famous for its large population of monkey that inhabits the trees and man-made sculptures amidst the hanging fruit bats.
finally, take in the breathtaking a view at Tanah lot temple. a magnificent temple built just off the rocky coastline, unwind and enjoy some refreshments at a nearby local restaurant. Duration tour approximately around 6 hours half-day tour.
Price US$ per person
- US$ 45 / person, minimum of 2 persons to book this tour.
- US$ 32/ person, minimum of 4 persons to book this tour
- US$25/ person, minimum and up to 5 persons to book
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English speaking,
- mineral water & soft drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
- Min 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 people, advise us by email. get special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things To Bring
sunglass, sun cream, camera, sarong/slayer cloth, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal need and tip