Full-Day Kintamani & Barong Dance Tour
Full-Day Kintamani & Barong Dance tour will discover many diverse angles of Bali life, from culture to agriculture, this Tour drive to Kintamani in the eastern part of Bali highlands. Duration this tour approximately around 10 hours.
On the way make stop, watch barong dance performance, classic Balinese art form that narrates Bali mythological history, then continue to visit Elephant cave an ancient sanctuary with creatures carved into the glistening stone, sample delicious local coffees, hot drink (Get one glass each participant) including the world most expensive the famous coffee Luwak,
Upon arriving in Kintamani take in the stunning view of mountain, lake & rice fields, the amazing view only short hiking away at the serene and less frequented Tegalalang rice terrace. Afternoon back to the hotel. Duration trip 6 hours
Price US$: 150 US$ participant 2 till 4 people booked this tour
- Good car with air-conditioning
- Good guide English or German-speaking,
- mineral water & soft drink on the tour
- 1 glass coffee Luwak each person
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Lunch Local Balinese Food
- Entrance fee
- Ticket to watch Barong dance performance.
- Min 2 Person participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participants more than 6 people, advise us by email. Get a special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot.
Things To Bring
Towel, sunglass, sun cream, camera, swimsuit, changing t-shirt, some cash for personal need and tips