Half-Day Denpasar Sightseeing Tour
This is half-day Denpasar sightseeing for those who holiday in Bali want to know a big city in Bali. The tour will visit the capital of Bali built since 1955, is a mini-metropolis, and home to some 200,000 people. This tour drive first to Museum Negeri Propinsi Bali, which gives, you a great insight into the history of Bali.
The museum houses a unique collection of bronze and stone implements, as well as beautiful costumes from days gone by, and allows you to delve into the history and culture of this unique island.
Explore the busy food markets of Pasar Badung, then continue to The Government Arts Center at Abian Kapas, which is home to some of the island’s most treasured artworks. Duration trip for 6 hours.
Price US$: 100 US$ participant 2 till 4 people to Book this Tour
- Good Car with Air condition
- Good Guide English or German-speaking
- Mineral water & soft Drink on the tour
- Personal Purchase
- Tipping Guide & driver
- Entrance fee
- Minimum 2 participant
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice depending on weather condition
- If participant more than 5 people, advise us by email or what’s app get the special quotation
- Taking Bali traditional custom is on extra personal expense on the spot
Things to bring on Tour
Sunglass, sun cream, camera, changing t-shirt, sarong/slayer, some cash for personal need and tip