Gili Gili Fast Boat
Gili Gili fast boat offers daily
transfer from Bali island to Gili island and Teluk Nare
Lombok island. Gili Gili provide two option transfer from
different harbor in Bali, from Badang Bai to Lombok take one
hour and half and from Serangan harbor to Lombok takes 3
Gili Gili fast boat is trusted for safety and comfort,
operation under PT. Trans Marine Indonesia with boat
building specializing, mechanical supplies and marine
Gili Gili fast boat covered qualified team in boat
operations and maintenance with necessary local knowledge to
provide passengers with a pleasurable boating experience.
Gili Gili offer private charters for groups or individual
leisure to explore Lombok island.
Safety equipment and
- 40 life rafts, with hydrostatic release and manual
release; these automatically inflate if the boat sinks, or
can be operated manually
- EPIRB: Electronic Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When
immersed in water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS
signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of
vessel and precise location. Continues to send signal for up
to three days
- GPS system
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio
- 4 throw rings
- Electric flushing toilet
- Spacious sun-deck on roof
Boat characteristics: fully insured brand new boat with the
latest Suzuki engine 3 x 300HP (boat Gili Gili I – 30 seat
capacity) and 4X 250HP (our newest boat “Gili Gili II” – 40
seat capacity) with 25 – 35 knots cruising speed, JPS,
radio, life raft, life rings, life jackets, toilet,
reclining seats for relaxation, spacious and cozy interior,
LCD TV and full music on board, fully accredited captain,
engineers, and friendly English speaking crew.
Price IDR 590.000 / persons
- Free AC Hotel transfers are INCLUDED for central area (Sanur,
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa,
Denpasar, central Ubud and Padang Bay).
- Complimentary cake, mineral water and face towel on board.
- 30 or 40 relaxing and individual reclining seats.
- Spacious and cozy interior with toilet.
- Complimentary map upon boarding (map & information about
Lombok, Bali & The Gilis).
- Porter service on port.
- 2 pieces of luggage per pax is free (please advise of any
specific luggage requests upon reservation).
- Fully accredited captain, engineering team and friendly
English speaking crew